Cutting Room Square, Blossom Street, Ancoats, Manchester, M4 5DH
0161 870 5904
Keeping a Safe Distance
We are following government guidelines and ensuring that all tables are spaced to support social distancing. You will be allocated a single server who will take orders from your table during your service.
- Please do not move tables from where they are positioned, or move from one table to another whilst you are in the venue
- Please be aware of other people when moving around the venue. Please allow enough room to allow each other to pass safely if necessary.
- Please do not approach the bar. If you require service, attract the attention of a staff member who will come to your table to help.
In order to maintain social distancing within the venue we would prefer you to book in advance.
You are, of course, more than welcome to join us on the day, but when you arrive, we would ask please book online or call before entering the venue. This helps us to keep you and our staff safe.
This can be done via our website, by phone, or via social media.
Contactless payment preferred
We’re asking customers to use contactless payment methods wherever possible, whether by phone or card. It’s not only quick and easy, but also reduces the risk of touching shared surfaces.
- Using your mobile, Apple Pay and Android Pay has no limit.
- Using your card, the limit for a single contactless transaction has been increased to £45.
- If you do need to use your card’s pin number, we can assure you our machines will be wiped down after each use, and staff will also wash their hands between each transaction.
Hand Sanitising Stations
For everyone’s safety hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue
- Please use this on arrival, and when leaving the venue.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with the supplied handwash after using the bathroom facilities.
Enhanced Cleaning Measures
To ensure total safety, each site will have a dedicated cleaner on shift to make sure every surface is kept sanitised.
- Dedicated cleaners will be regularly cleaning the bathrooms, and replenishing handwash and sanitisers.
- Tables will be fully cleaned down and sanitised in between each customers’ sittings.
- Staff will regularly wash their hands throughout their shift. They will also be washing hands before and after any individual transaction with a customer.